At the Senior Secondary level (Class XI & XII), the curriculum shifts its emphasis from general to core subject-focused specialized content. The concepts in different disciplines are dealt with in depth and rigor. Students identify their subjects of interest for future learning and get a better understanding of their career path. Thus, at this stage, they are better informed to select the subjects and streams of their choices and aptitude.
Courses offered are:
- Group A: English, Math, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Group B: English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Informatics Practices.
- Group C: English, Accountancy, Commerce, Math and Economics.
The curriculum emphasizes
- Basic facts and conceptual understanding, processes and skills, application of knowledge acquired, use of technology, etc
- Positive attitude to think and analyze logically, reasoning abilities, problem-solving approaches, and inter-disciplinary learning.